12x15 Field ULF Camera (Project)
For offer is a british 12x15 (or 30.5cm x38cm) Field Camera project i bought over a year ago but never managed to finish, or start for that matter. Since right now i have another 6 camera projects in the pipeline (and im fed up with camera restauration btw) i will give this away for the price i purchased it. Maybe someone else can finish this off. Cameras of that size and age are very rare, and a working specimen would cost around 1.5K.
- the camera is quite complete, most of the needed stuff is there, some minor stuff is missing
- the bellows are there
- the original focusing back and the plateholder are there (almost always missing!)
- bellows seem ok on the first glance, not dried out, but feature quite some large holes on severall sites, which needed to be fixed (or replaced completly)
- the brass is quite oxidized and needs to be polished again
- the wood would also need probably a good cleaning/relaquering
- some minor wooden parts of the rail system are missing, nothing to bad, but you would need some carpeting skills there (or have a friend with such)
Allover, this is a 'buy at your own risk' offering. If something is missing or something is broken, its up to you to replace/repair that.
Insured and tracked shipping cost:
Germany - 20 eur
EU* - 30 eur
Worldwide - 60 eur
*(the site offers only 2 shipping variations, DE and worldwide. buyers from EU please either contact me beforehand for a reduced EU cost, or after buying so i can send a refund over the difference)
Importent Note: This item comes from my private collection and is around 100 years old (antique). I try my best to describe all the faults and major damage which are relevant for the function of this item. But the actuall item can show signs of wear and also some cosmetic blemishes/damage which is not described in the auction text! When buying this item the buyer agrees to this terms.